TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Fees are inclusive of programme materials, virtual refreshments, virtual lunches and virtual cocktail reception.
2. Payment Terms: Following completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required within 5 days from receipt of the invoice.
Please note: Payment must be received prior to the conference date. A receipt will be issued on payment. Due to limited conference space or bandwidth, we advise early registration to avoid disappointment. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received on time. Unless otherwise stated on the booking form, payment must be made in Pounds Sterling (£).
3. Cancellation/substitution: Provided the total fee has been paid, substitutions are allowed. Cancellations must be received in writing by mail or fax (2) days before the conference is to be held in order to obtain a full credit for any future event. Pentacle Ltd is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs real or virtual incurred by participants. The conference fee will not be refunded but can be credited to a future conference. Event programme content is subject to change.
4. Copyright etc: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by Pentacle Ltd in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
5. Client information is kept on Pentacle Ltd and eventbrite.com databases and used by Pentacle Ltd to assist in providing selected products and services which may be of interest to you. Please contact us if this is unacceptable.
6. Important notice: While every effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package Pentacle Ltd. reserves the right to change events dates, sites or location or omit event features, or merge the event with another event, as deemed necessary with no penalty and in such situation no refunds or alternative offer shall be made. In the event that Pentacle Ltd permanently cancels the event for any reason whatsoever (including Force Majeure occurrence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another event, the client shall receive a credit note for the amount that client has paid to such permanently cancelled event, valid for up to two years to be used at another event by Pentacle Ltd, no refunds, part refunds or alternatives shall be made.
7. Governing law: This agreement shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the law of the United Kingdom and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK law. However Pentacle Ltd only is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the Clients office or head office is located.
Copyright Pentacle 2011 Eddie Obeng 2011 All rights reserved